Showing all 3 results
Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather MeterR5,600.00
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, and temperature, G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data. Expect extreme accuracy out to the max range of 875yds
- Customizable Shooting Solutions – Ballistics data specific to your rifle, bullet, and scope, Single Target Display – Easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot
- Wind Capture – Intuitive Wind Capture feature instantly measures and adjusts for real-time wind conditions, User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery, and backed by 5-Year Warranty, Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely with LiNK App
KESTREL 5700 ELITE METER WITH APPLIED BALLISTICS with LINK (TAN) – phone for price
Get the world’s most complete ballistics calculator a rugged Kestrel Weather Meter with the “science of accuracy” built in!
Get accurate measurement of wind and air density to deliver elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long range shots.
Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
Kestrel Weather and Wind Meter – 2000R2,420.00
The Kestrel Weather and Wind Meter 2000 is the most elementary temperature and wind monitor in the Kestrel Meter collection. Capable of measuring both wind and temperature phenomena, the Kestrel 2000 Thermo Anemometer is a compact and durable weather meter that puts essential weather information in the palm of your hand.