TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Refunds are unfortunately not provided after shipping.
- Shipping takes 2-4 working days all dependent on your geographical location.
- EFT Payments clears via the Bank quicker resulting in quicker delivery of your product.
- Items may be exchanged at additional shipping costs to the client.
- If for any reason you have a question feel free to ask us.
- We gladly listen to Positive or Negative comments and feedback.
- Thank you for visiting our Website.
- Please confirm stock availability and pricing on Rifle Scopes due to the RAND/Dollar exchange rate.
- Courier Fees on Warranty claims due to self inflicted damage for the account of the customer.
- Refunds on PAYFAST Transactions will be excluding the Service fees
- No refunds on stock or imports outside of Advance Tactical' s control once paid due to delays or customs.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Advance Tactical is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Advance Tactical will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
Advance Tactical shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Advance Tactical via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Advance Tactical separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Advance Tactical takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Advance Tactical chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.